Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shhhhh.....

For some decisions I have to make, I am comfortable consulting about it to some of my friends. I ask for their opinions then weigh the logic and practicality of it. In the end, if not most of the case,my final decision is the amalgamation of my thoughts and theirs too.

But just recently, actually about 5 months ago, something happened that convinced me to consider and believe that some things are better left unsaid. To view it in a better perspective, let me just say that anything I say (or do) can be held agaisnt me. Besides, I also have the right to remain silent so I better exploit it to my own advantage.

To conclude, at times, it is better to keep our mouth shut to keep the pesky bugs away.



Listen to Hall and Oates' Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid (1984)






No comments:

Post a Comment

edsabhrain HEADLINES

The Bible at Your Fingertips